Installing InfoFlo Client on Terminal Server
Here are the steps to install InfoFlo client on Terminal Server:
Please note that the server needs to be installed separately, with instructions from here. Pay attention to only select Server Components in step 6.
1) Login as Administrator to terminal server
2) Download latest version of InfoFlo here http://www.carmelvision.com/downloads/InfoFlo_Full.exe
3) Run InfoFlo client installer http://www.carmelvision.com/downloads/InfoFlo_ClientDownload.exe on terminal server using “Install Application on Terminal Server” from the Programs section of the Control Panel.
4) Go to install directory and delete the file client.ico from the client install path
5) Go to client install directory and open the config file called Client.WinApp.exe.config for edit.
6) Search for key “AllowMultipleInstances” and set its value to “true”
7) Save and close the config file.
8) Login as terminal user and double clickon on client from desktop