How do I send a Bulk Email?
'Contacts'from the left navigation menu.
- Select a group of contacts by holding CTRL and clicking multiple contacts, or by clicking the first contact -> hold SHIFT -> click the last contact to select a contiguous block of contacts.
- Right click the contacts and select
'New Bulk Email to Contacts'.
- Click the
'New Bulk Email'button to begin the bulk email process.
- Here in the
'Bulk Email Configuration'window, you can select the tags you wish to merge into the email, confirm that the list of contacts to be emailed is accurate (or remove any unnecessary contacts) and enter a label for your bulk email. Click
- Here in this next screen, you can preview and modify any of the tags before it is merged. Click
'Finish'to continue to the email editor.
- This is the merge tags window. You can drag any of the tags in this window into your email message and they will be automatically populated with your contact’s data.
- Here is a sample bulk email to be sent. Click
'Send'to send the bulk email.
- Your bulk email has now been sent to the selected contacts.