How do I edit an InfoFlo user?
'Carmel Vision'-> click
'Configure InfoFlo Server'
'Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?'.
'User List'to view a list of existing users in InfoFlo.
- Here in this example we will edit the user Larry Posner.
- Click the pencil button next to the name of the user to edit the user.
- Marc has decided to legally change his name to “InfoFlo Rocks!”. Click ‘Save’ to save the changes. Here you can also change the password and the email address of the user.
- Note that under
'Update InfoFlo User'it will now say
'Update Successful'in red.
- To verify that the new user has been added, click
- Here you can verify that the list of users is correct and that the user has been edited.
- The changes have already been saved. To close the
'InfoFlo Configuration'window, click the red close button at the top right of the window.
- The existing InfoFlo user has been edited successfully!
****(If you are running Windows 8 and up just do a search for
'Activation' to find the activation wizard)