How do I create a Template?
'Microsoft Office Word'.
(If you are running Windows 8 or 10 search for
'Microsoft Office Word'to find the services tool)
- Select the
'Quick Parts'and select
- (Choose the
'Mail Merge'category), select
'Field Names:', enter a field name and click
- Insert any other fields you wish to add, complete the template and click
- Enter a name for your template and save it in the folder of your choice. Click
- Close Microsoft Word by clicking the
'Close'button at the top right for the window.
'Preferences'from the Ribbon Toolbar.
'Templates'from the left navigation menu and click
'Add'to add a template.
- Select the new template and click
- Your template has been added, click
'Apply'to confirm the changes.
- Map the created fields to the correct InfoFlo fields and click
'OK'to save the mappings and close the Preferences window.
Your Letter Template has been created successfully. Do the following to quickly test the new template.