How do I backup InfoFlo?
- Go to the desktop of your InfoFlo Server computer.
'Backup and Restore'
****(If you are running Windows 8 or 10 search for
'backup and restore'to find the backup tool)
'Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer'if prompted.
'InfoFlo Backup / Restore Tool'will now open..
- Click the
- Enter a destination folder for the backup.
- Alternatively, click
'Browse...'to select a destination folder. Click
'OK'after a folder has been selected.
'Start'to begin the backup process.
- The backup process will now start. Please wait while it finishes.
- Please note that the InfoFlo Server Service will be stopped during this process. The service will be started upon backup completion.
- To verify that the backup has completed successfully, click the
- Here you can view a list of backups made on the server.
- InfoFlo has now been restored successfully. Click the
'Exit'button located at the bottom left of the window to close the Backup and Restore Tool.
- Click Scheduled Backup on the left hand menu